Thursday 10 January 2013

Social Impacts of ICT - Communication

With the introduction of computers and ICT the PC became more and more common in every-day homes which allowed for everyone to get online and start doing everyday tasks a lot easier and cheaper. Shopping for example is much simpler, easier and cheaper with ICT. Talking with others online is a lot easier and costs less than calling someone. This allows for communication to advance a lot more. ICT has helped create sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Skype which all allows for easy communication with friends, family and people around the world without even having to leave home. This unfortunately means that people dont actually leave home alot of the time and you end up with thousands of teenagers and middle aged men and women not going out and losing all proper communication skills needed to survive the average day.

8 comments:

  1. Your blog about people losing all proper communication skills really reminds me of someone I know...I think he's called Tom 'M' something....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, at least I have a poll, even if it does only have positive options...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thomas,

    First of all I would like to question the woman's above comments, as they make no sense whatsoever to the post. Maybe an inside joke, maybe just a strange girl.

    Back to the point - I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this post and I believe you have a strong knowledge of the potential threats of ICT - Hallelujah!

    I have read many unimportant and dull posts connected to IT and this is by far my favourite, with much information, pictures and colour also. What more could a blog reader want!

    Keep up the fantabulous (fantastic and fabulous) work.
    Kind Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Dull with colouring you may need to add more colour and some of you commemnts made th epoll is quite ridicolous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifully presented with nice pictures and colour, however, I am not very satisfied with the Illuminati sublimination, not satisifed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is terrible, worst work i've ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog given here is clear at its goal and knows its target audience well, I would suggest you to keep sharing more such valuable information for helping more and more people.Does Family Tree Maker support Windows 10 | AOL Desktop Gold To The Users

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post attracts my attention because of the attractive heading. When I start reading then I get to know that this is something really amazing. All information is updated and written carefully.How to add Google meet to Gmail?

    ReplyDelete